Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Forum der Opfer

Forum-der-Opfer.de

Suchmaschineneintrag Sofortkredit
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Selbst Opfer
panxing18 Offline

Meister

22.11.2018 06:41
Buffalo rookie quarterback Josh Allen's status for Antworten

next week is uncertain after he left the Bills' loss to the Houston Texans late in the third quarter Sunday with an elbow injury.Coach Sean McDermott said after the 20-13 loss that the Bills were still evaluating Allen's injury and he didn't have any more details on it. Allen did not speak to the media.Allen was injured when Houston's Whitney Mercilus hit his right elbow with his helmet after Allen's pass. McDermott was angry about the hit and complained to officials that it was late."We talk about protecting the quarterback and I thought it was late [url=http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ryan-groy-jersey]Youth Ryan Groy Jersey[/url] , but at the end of the day, the officials rule over the game, and obviously, they didn't," he said.Allen threw for 84 yards and ran for 20 before being replaced by Nathan Peterman. Peterman threw for 61 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions [url=http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-tre_davious-white-jersey]Youth Tre'Davious White Jersey[/url] , including one that was returned 28 yards by Johnathan Joseph for a touchdown that put the Texans on top with 1:23 remaining. Joseph stepped in front of Kelvin Benjamin to grab that interception."They were bringing pressure and really just made a bad decision," Peterman said. "It's something I'm going to learn from. Critical time, there are just so many lessons out there to learn from."His second one came after that to seal Houston's win.The Bills took their first lead of the game when Peterman found Zay Jones in the corner of the end zone on a 16-yard pass that made it 13-10 early in the fourth quarter. McDermott saw some good things from Peterman but was disappointed with his turnovers."At the end of the game ... he was probably trying to do too much," McDermott said. "I don't want to paint it all bad, but we've got to protect the football and make sure we're smart."The Bills signed the 35-year-old Derek Anderson on Tuesday with plans to have him mentor Allen. In the wake of Allen's injury [url=http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-star-lotulelei-jersey]Youth Star Lotulelei Jersey[/url] , McDermott was asked if his role could change."We'll see," McDermott said. "Derek just came this week. We're going to look at the film and see where we are."Along with Allen's injury, the Bills were dealing with questions about receiver Kelvin Benjamin's work ethic after a television reporter tweeted an exchange she said she overheard during pregame warmups. The reporter tweeted that Benjamin said no when Allen asked him if he wanted to work on routes.McDermott said he had just heard about it after the game and that he'd look into it.Benjamin refuted the details of the story."It wasn't a question like: 'Do you want to run routes?' and I declined," he said. "That's just somebody trying to take something and run with it and try to get their name out there. Pregame is the players' choice to get ready for their game."Benjamin, who finished with two receptions for 43 yards [url=http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jordan-poyer-jersey]Youth Jordan Poyer Jersey[/url] , said he didn't realize there was a problem until after the game and that he's focused on trying to help the team."I only control what I can control and that's coming into work every day, busting my (expletive) and doing what I can do for this team to win," he said.__Buffalo Bills practice squad primer: rules, eligible players The Buffalo Bills and the rest of the NFL can begin signing players to their practice squad today, but like the first day of cutdowns everything is fluid. A good chunk of the Bills’ taxi squad will be guys they just released yesterday. Here is everything you need to know.OverviewThe practice squad consists of 10 players that practice with the team [url=http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/hats]Buffalo Bills Hats[/url] , but don’t suit up on Sundays.Practice squad players can be released at any time.Players make a minimum of $7600 per week, but are able to negotiate more.The player is guaranteed three paychecks, even if he is cut before spending three weeks with the team.EligibilityA player must first clear waivers before being added to the team’s practice squadHave no prior Accrued Seasons (six or more games on an active roster) in the NFLHave one prior Accrued Season where the player was on the 46-man roster for eight games or less.Each team can have four practice squad players who have two or less years of NFL experienceA player is only eligible for a third season on a practice squad if the team had 53 players on its active/inactive list for the entirety of the player’s employment.A player is officially designated as serving a season on the practice squad once he is with the team for six games.Buffalo Bills cuts eligible for practice squadWR Malachi Dupre WR Cam PhillipsWR Austin Proehl WR Brandon ReillyTE Keith Towbridge FB Sam Rogers RB Keith Ford OL Gerhard de Beer C Adam RedmondClaimed on waivers by Dallas CowboysG Ike BoettgerClaimed on waivers by Kansas City ChiefsT Josh James T Mo Porter T De’Ondre Wesley DT Rickey HatleyDT Albert HaviliDE Mat Boesen DE Mike LoveDB Dean Marlowe LB Corey Thompson LB Tanner VallejoClaimed on waivers by Cleveland BrownsLB Xavier Woodson-Luster CB Breon Borders CB Ryan Carter CB Levi Wallace

Sprung  
Forum der Opfer

Wer die Augen verschließt, kann nichts sehen.

Wer nichts sieht, kann nichts erkennen.

Wer nichts erkennt, kann nicht handeln.

Wer nicht handelt, macht sich schuldig!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz