Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Forum der Opfer

Forum-der-Opfer.de

Suchmaschineneintrag Sofortkredit
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Begrüßung
elaine95 Offline

Ritter

14.02.2019 07:47
Senators Hoodies Womens Antworten

Veteran forward Thomas Vanek brings another consistent goal scorer to a Columbus Blue Jackets team that has struggled with production while staying in the playoff race.The 34-year-old Vanek was traded to Columbus from the Vancouver Canucks on Monday for forwards Jussi Jokinen and Tyler Motte.Vanek [url=http://www.islandersfanproshop.com/authentic-hats]New York Islanders Hats Womens[/url] , a pending unrestricted free agent playing on a one-year deal, is tied for second on the Canucks in scoring this season with 17 goals and 24 assists in 61 games this season. The 13-year pro has 350 goals and 388 assists in 946 NHL games.”Thomas Vanek is probably one of the best power-play players in the league and a consistent goal scorer and can add some offense to our team,” Columbus general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said.Vanek will join the team in Los Angeles for Thursday night’s game against the Kings.Monday’s trade deadline arrived with the Blue Jackets picking up Vanek, center Mark Letestu and defenseman Ian Cole without giving up any important pieces of their long-term plan.Earlier in the day, the Blue Jackets picked up Cole from Ottawa for center Nick Moutrey and a 2020 third-round draft pick. It’s the second time in three days that Cole has been moved after Ottawa acquired the 29-year-old on Friday from Pittsburgh for Derick Brassard.”He’s a competitive defenseman,” Kekalainen said. ”He can play an aggressive game, in your face. He’s very strong, good in front of the net. Keeps the game simple [url=http://www.islandersfanproshop.com/authentic-customized]Custom New York Islanders Jerseys[/url] , moves the puck well. He’s not a guy who’s going to score a lot of points, but he’s a good defender, and that’s what we were looking for.”On Sunday, the team got Letestu, who spent 2011-15 with the Blue Jackets, from the Nashville Predators for a 2018 fourth-round selection. He has eight goals and 11 assists with three power-play goals in 60 games with Edmonton this season.Kekalainen said the Elk Point, Alberta, native will play on Monday night against Washington.Cole [url=http://www.senatorsshoponline.com]www.senatorsshoponline.com[/url] , who won two Stanley Cups with Pittsburgh, was in the Blue Jackets locker room before the game.”I’m very excited,” Cole said. ”They have a great team here, and I’m happy to be a part of it.”He said his role will be to ”play some solid defense, play hard and get pucks to these skilled forwards as quickly as we can.”—Wawrow reported from Buffalo, New York.— SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — With the San Jose Sharks needing a bit more punch from their bottom lines, they turned to Jumbo Joe.Joe Thornton’s move to the third line paid instant dividends.New linemate Marcus Sorenson had a goal and two assists as the Sharks beat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Tuesday night.The 39-year-old Thornton [url=http://www.senatorsshoponline.com/authentic-t-shirts]Ottawa Senators T-Shirts Womens[/url] , a four-time All-Star, joined Sorensen, who is 26 and was playing in just his eighth career game, and 25-year-old Barclay Goodrow on the third line.The trio combined for three goals and three assists while playing their first full game together.“It’s an honor to play with him,” said Sorenson, who had his first career three-point game. “It was fun playing with him. He was good. He was great. He made some great plays and he scored a goal.”Goodrow’s second goal of the season broke a 3-all deadlock at 7:25 of the third period. Goodrow also had an assist and Martin Jones made 23 saves for the Sharks, who had dropped six straight to Minnesota.Thornton scored his 399th career goal. He was playing in his 1,499th game [url=http://www.senatorsshoponline.com/authentic-hoodie]Ottawa Senators Hoodies Womens[/url] , tying Mike Modano for 19th place on the NHL list.“Obviously, Jumbo’s Jumbo,” Goodrow said. “He’s a world-class player. He’s going to find you on the ice wherever you are. Marcus used his speed to get on the forecheck. We didn’t turn over a lot of pucks in the offensive zone, which led to offensive zone time and scoring chances. I think we played pretty well.”Antti Suomela scored the other San Jose goal.Sharks coach Peter DeBoer attributed the win to his team’s depth.“I thought all the guys got going tonight. Antti got us a goal, Goody got us a goal, Sorensen got us a goal. Those are all the guys I’m referring to. . I thought all those guys were real good. I thought Joe Thornton was real good tonight. The whole depth of our lineup I thought was very good.”Jared Spurgeon and Matt Dumba scored 2:05 apart for the Wild to tie it at 3 early in the third period. Zach Parise also had a goal for Minnesota, and Devan Dubnyk turned back 18 shots.Minnesota (8-4-2) had won seven of eight overall and was 12-6-2 over its previous 20 games against the Sharks.NOTES: Wild C Eric Staal (illness) sat out after playing in 335 straight games. … C Matt Hendricks was back in the lineup even though he wasn’t expected to return from a lower-body injury until Thursday. … Wild forward Mikael Granlund had his point streak snapped at 10 games. … Sharks C Logan Couture had his point streak stopped at nine games. … San Jose had just two shots on goal in the first period. … Sharks C Tomas Hertl is day to day with a head injury sustained Saturday in a collision with Flyers defenseman Christian Folin.UP NEXTWild: At the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.Sharks: At the Dallas Stars on Thursday night.

Sprung  
Forum der Opfer

Wer die Augen verschließt, kann nichts sehen.

Wer nichts sieht, kann nichts erkennen.

Wer nichts erkennt, kann nicht handeln.

Wer nicht handelt, macht sich schuldig!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz