Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Forum der Opfer

Forum-der-Opfer.de

Suchmaschineneintrag Sofortkredit
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Begrüßung
elaine95 Offline

Ritter

28.02.2019 06:47
ugly 6-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Antworten

TAMPA [url=http://www.canucksshoponline.com/authentic-christopher-tanev-jersey]Christopher Tanev Jersey[/url] , Fla. (AP) The Tampa Bay Lightning stormed back in the Eastern Conference final against the Washington Capitals, thanks in part to a thriving power play and suddenly reliable penalty-killing unit.To regain control of the best-of-seven matchup that continues Saturday night, the Caps need a lift from their special teams, too.”The series is tied 2-2,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. ”It doesn’t matter how you got there.”Tampa Bay, which has taken two straight in a series in which the home team has yet to win, believes it hasn’t played its best.Washington was dominant in winning twice on the road, then sputtered – particularly on the Alex Ovechkin-led power play – while dropping the next two games at home.”I think we look at it realistically,” Capitals coach Barry Trotz said. ”I mean, I said to everybody in September, even yesterday, and they’re saying the same thing: Sign me up. Best-of-three, got a chance to maybe go to the Stanley Cup Final, sign me up.”I don’t think anybody thought the series would go four straight or anything like that. There’s two really high-quality teams that are going to go nose-to-nose,” Trotz added. ”There’s twists and turns in the road sometimes. … It’s just another layer of adversity. This group has taken on any adversity that has been thrown its way all year.”Since yielding three power-play goals in the first two games of the series [url=http://www.canucksshoponline.com/authentic-daniel-sedin-jersey]Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey[/url] , two of them in the closing seconds of a period, the Lightning have gone 7-for-7 killing penalties over the past two games.Not bad for a team that had one of the most potent power plays (third, 23.9 percent) in the NHL during the regular season, while also ranking among the league’s worst at killing penalties (28th, 76.1 percent).Lightning captain Steven Stamkos has a power-play goal in each of the first four games of the conference final.Six of his seven goals this postseason have come in man-advantage situations, including his franchise-best 11th career playoff power-play goal (snapping a tie with Martin St. Louis) in Game 4 on Thursday night.”Desperation. Realizing how important it is, especially in this series against the group that they have,” Stamkos said of the improved play on the penalty kill.”It starts with the goaltending, and then it starts with guys willing to sacrifice. I think it’s been a challenge,” Stamkos added. ”When the power play is going well like we are, the PK wants to step up and be just as good, and vice versa when it’s the other way. … It’s been a lot of fun to watch.”Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 36 of 38 shots in Game 4. He has bounced back nicely since allowing 10 goals over five periods in the first two games.Center Nicklas Backstrom, who returned to Washington’s lineup Thursday night after missing four games with a hand injury, thinks the Capitals need to create more traffic in front of the Lightning goaltender.”He’s actually too good of a goalie if you’re going to shoot from outside with no traffic, so maybe we can get some more traffic and find these rebounds like we did the first couple of games [url=http://www.canucksshoponline.com/authentic-derek-dorsett-jersey]Womens Derek Dorsett Jersey[/url] ,” Backstrom said.”We have pretty good chances. We just don’t execute,” Ovechkin said after the Washington power play was shut out for the second straight game. ”We tried. … We had so (many) shots, and we just didn’t score one more goal.”But just as Tampa Bay embraced the challenge of battling its way back into the series after losing Games 1 and 2, the Capitals are excited about the opportunity ahead, beginning Saturday night.Not only is Washington is 7-1 on the road this postseason, but the Caps went on eliminate Columbus in the first round and Pittsburgh in the conference semifinal in six games after those series were each tied at 2.”I think we’ve played three out of the four games pretty well,” Trotz said. ”I’m not disappointed at all.”The Lightning are confident, too.”Clearly home-ice advantage has been a disadvantage in this series,” Cooper said. ”Now, in saying that, I’d rather have Game 5 at home. I believe we’ll be a different team here than we showed up in Game 1 and 2.”— CHICAGO (AP) — Brandon Saad threw his arms in the air and yelled as the crowd roared.The puck finally went in, and it was quite a relief for the struggling forward.Saad scored his first two goals of the season, Patrick Kane snapped a third-period tie with his team-high eighth goal and the Chicago Blackhawks handed the Anaheim Ducks their third straight loss with a 3-1 victory Tuesday night.“When they’re not going in, you kind of grip a little tight, but when they’re going in they seem to open the floodgates [url=http://www.mapleleafsshoponline.com/authentic-auston-matthews-jersey]Auston Matthews Jersey[/url] ,” Saad said. “The last game I had some chances. It was only a matter of time before they go in.”Corey Crawford made 24 saves, helping Chicago improve to 1-1 on a three-game homestand. It was Crawford’s third game since he suffered a concussion last year.The game was tied at 1 when Blackhawks defenseman Erik Gustafsson made a terrific play, slapping a pass to a wide-open Kane in the right circle. Kane converted the easy one-timer with 12:13 left.“Gus faked a slap shot and came right over to me,” Kane said. “I just had to hit the net on that one.”Marcus Kruger was whistled for holding at 17:29 and the Ducks pulled goaltender John Gibson, creating a 6-on-4 power play. Ryan Kesler had a potential tying goal waved off because his stick was above the crossbar and Saad put it away with an empty-netter with 34 seconds left.Rickard Rakell scored for Anaheim, and Gibson finished with 35 saves. The Ducks have just four goals during their slide.“You score one goal a game you’re not going to win too many,” Gibson said.Coming off an ugly 6-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Sunday, Chicago outshot Anaheim 16-6 in the first period and drew four early penalties on the Ducks. With Cam Fowler in the box for delay of game, Saad got the puck in front and knocked it in after Gibson stopped him on his first try.“You take four penalties in the first period, you’re not giving yourself a chance,” Ducks coach Randy Carlyle said. “It’s as simple as that.”It was Saad’s first goal since March 29 against Winnipeg. He had 18 goals and 17 assists last season after he returned to Chicago in a trade with Columbus for Artemi Panarin.“He was excellent tonight,” coach Joel Quenneville said. “That was a great play around the net.”Kane had a good look at a 2-0 lead early in the second, but Gibson got over and smothered his shot from the side. Gustafsson banged a shot off the crossbar midway through the period before Rakell intercepted Jonathan Toews‘ pass and beat Crawford on a breakaway, tying it 1-all at 10:34 with his second goal of the season.NOTES: Ducks forward Nick Ritchie made his season debut. Ritchie signed a three-year contract last week after holding out through the entire preseason. … Chicago G Anton Forsberg was assigned to Rockford of the American Hockey League after clearing waivers. The Blackhawks had been playing with three goaltenders on their roster since Crawford was activated Thursday. F Luke Johnson was recalled from Rockford to take Forsberg’s spot. … It was Toews’ 800th regular-season game.UP NEXTDucks: Visit the Dallas Stars on Thursday night.Blackhawks: Host the New York Rangers on Thursday night.

Sprung  
Forum der Opfer

Wer die Augen verschließt, kann nichts sehen.

Wer nichts sieht, kann nichts erkennen.

Wer nichts erkennt, kann nicht handeln.

Wer nicht handelt, macht sich schuldig!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz