Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Forum der Opfer

Forum-der-Opfer.de

Suchmaschineneintrag Sofortkredit
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Selbst Opfer
huangjian123 Offline

Zunftmeister

03.04.2019 04:51
Houston Texans Jersey Antworten

WASHINGTON — The St. Louis Cardinals will be looking to put their bullpen issues behind them on Tuesday night when they meet the Washington Nationals in the second of three games.Labor Day proved a wasted effort for the Cardinals [url=http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-alex-wilson-jersey]http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey[/url] , who led 3-1 in the ninth inning before Bryce Harper tied it with a two-run bomb to center off closer Bud Norris. Harper, who continues to battle a cough, struck again with a walk-off sacrifice fly in the 10th as Washington posted its second comeback win in three days.“It seems like the bigger the situation, the better he is, for whatever reason. But I think that’s what makes the good ones great,” Nationals reliever Greg Holland, who threw two scoreless innings, told the Washington Post regarding Harper. “He just has that uncanny ability to make a play when it’s needed the most.”Article continues below ...Norris took the loss on Sunday when he allowed three runs on two homers in the 10th inning against the Cincinnati Reds. On Monday, he picked up his fifth blown save — and first since Aug. 13 — when Harper took him deep.“It’s a question I don’t think I can answer right at this moment,” Cardinals manager Mike Shildt told mlb.com about Norris and the closer role going forward. “He’s had a tough couple of days. We’ll keep evaluating what we have. Tomorrow he’ll be down likely. And we’ll go from there.”St. Louis (79-62) sits 5 1/2 games behind the Chicago Cubs in the NL Central and is in the thick of the NL wild-card race.Washington (69-69), which rallied late Saturday night to defeat the Brewers, hasn’t been able to string together wins but refuses to go completely away. Sunday’s heroics left them 7 1/2 games behind the Atlanta Braves in the NL East.Cardinals right-hander Miles Mikolas (13-4, 2.96 ERA) opposes right-hander Erick Fedde (1-3, 5.79) on Tuesday night. Mikolas took his first loss since June 29 in his last start [url=http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-ryan-carpenter-jersey]http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey[/url] , when he allowed two runs and eight hits in five innings.“I think out of the couple hits they got, they only hit one or two hard,” Mikolas told mlb.com. “I don’t want to say I’m a victim of bad luck, but a couple of those balls, a couple feet this way or that way, I don’t think they are scoring a run at all.”In Mikolas’ last two starts, he has allowed seven runs (six earned) and 20 hits in 9 2/3 innings.He gave up four runs in seven innings to Washington in a Cardinals win on Aug. 13. He’s 0-1 with a 7.36 ERA in two games versus the Nationals in his career.Fedde will come off the disabled list to pitch Tuesday. He left his July 4 start against Boston with shoulder inflammation. In three minor league rehab starts, he gave up four runs in 14 2/3 innings.In addition to Fedde, the Nationals are expected to activate starting pitcher Joe Ross and call up outfielder Victor Robles on Tuesday. Ross has been out all season while recovering from Tommy John surgery and Robles — one of Washington’s top prospects — missed time with an elbow injury.“What I want to see, I want to see some of the younger guys play, I want to see them in high-leverage situations,” Nationals manager Davey Martinez told the Post. “I want to see what they do and see what we have for the future. I really do.” ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Cleveland Indians rookie shortstop Eric Stamets has tried to approach this spring training like any other even though he’ll start the season opener Thursday with three-time All-Star Francisco Lindor on the injured list because of a calf strain.Stamets hit a grand slam in the fourth inning, his first home run of the spring [url=http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-jeimer-candelario-jersey]Jeimer Candelario Jersey[/url] , and the Indians beat the Texas Rangers 10-1 on Monday night.“If my name’s up in the lineup, then I’m going to play,” said Stamets, who went 2 for 4 and is hitting .250 with one spring training game left. “If it’s not, then I’ll just do my best to do my role as a teammate.“I wouldn’t say it was the best spring. I wouldn’t say it was the worst spring. I worked on some things in the offseason with my swing. Defensively, I’ve made the plays.”Kevin Plawecki added a two-run homer in the ninth, and Greg Allen had a bases-loaded triple in the eighth.Carlos Carrasco allowed one run and five hits in 5 2/3 innings for Cleveland. He struck out four, walked one and hit two batters with pitches.“I think our five starters have pitched well this spring,” Indians manager Terry Francona said. “Lineup-wise we’re a little banged up, but it’s nice to know you’re going to run those guys out there every day ’cause they’re all good.”Ronald Guzman hit his team-leading fifth homer of the spring for Texas.Rangers starter Edinson Volquez, who missed last season following Tommy John surgery, gave up four runs and five hits in 3 1/3 innings. He walked three and plunked one batter with a pitch.“Obviously, he kind of ran out of gas there at the end,” manager Chris Woodward said. “First couple of innings were really good. He was sharp [url=http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-dixon-machado-jersey]http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey[/url] , felt great.”FATHER-SON MOMENTBefore the game, the lineup cards were exchanged by Rangers bench coach Don Wakamatsu and his son, Indians minor league shortstop Luke Wakamatsu. Luke played the final four innings and singled in his only at-bat and scored.“It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience,” said Luke Wakamatsu, who graduated from nearby Keller High.TRAINER’S ROOMIndians 3B Jose Ramirez took grounders at the team’s complex in Arizona after leaving Sunday’s exhibition game with a bruised left knee. Ramirez will rejoin the team Wednesday in Minnesota for the workout day before Thursday’s opener against the Twins. While Francona wouldn’t say Ramirez will play Thursday, he said Monday’s session was “a pretty good indicator he’s doing all right.”RANGERS MOVESRHP Zach McAllister, signed to a $1 million non-guaranteed contract in January, was placed on unconditional release waivers. … RHPs Matt Bush and Rafael Montero were assigned to minor league camp to continue rehabilitation from offseason surgery.UP NEXTIndians RHP Mike Clevinger will close out the two exhibition games at Texas with his fourth spring start. In 13 2/3 innings, Clevinger has allowed 13 hits, struck out 16 and walked six. Rangers LHP Drew Smyly has pitched 9 1/3 innings in four spring starts after being limited by a March 2017 elbow injury to one minor league appearance during the past two years.

Sprung  
Forum der Opfer

Wer die Augen verschließt, kann nichts sehen.

Wer nichts sieht, kann nichts erkennen.

Wer nichts erkennt, kann nicht handeln.

Wer nicht handelt, macht sich schuldig!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz